Veterans Day Quotes: Unique Veterans Day Quote For Boyfriend And Girlfriend 2018:- Helo Everyone Veterans Day Is day for honour and pride who their life for their country. Veterans Day is mostly celebrated in United states. This day is celebrated November 11 every year.
Veterans Day is great day for United States. IF Veterans Day falls on Sunday then holiday is on Monday IF Veterans Day falls on Saturday then holiday is on Friday. If you are searching Veterans Day Quote then you are come at right place because here we are providing good collection of Veterans Day Quote 2018 For you.
Veterans Day Quotes
- They are not just soldiers, they are our heroes.
- We owe so much to them. Let us never forget to pray for them and their families.
- Let us never forget the sacrifices they have made for us.
- Have a very Happy and Proud Veteran’s day.
Veterans Day Quotes For Boyfriend 2018
Someone who’s willing to put their life for our own sake and freedom is absolutely a hero in my book! Thanks for your valiancy and great sacrifice! Happy Hero’s Day!
No one had served the country better than our greatest Veterans! They sacrificed their lives for the sake of many and for the freedom of our country. With great gratitude, we salute you for the honor and freedom you brought to this country!
- Let’s take this moment to remember the sacrifices of the courageous men and women who heroically fought for the freedom and honor of America to make it the greatest nation on earth!
- War was never only for those who are strong in body, it is for those who are strong in heart and mind.
- Patiently, we wait for their return. With a worried heart, we hope that they’re still fine and strong. Gratefully, we thank and salute them for being our great heroes.
- As your big day approaches, we’d like to thank and salute you for being our hero!
- To the brave soldiers and sailors everywhere who bears his country’s cause, To the men and women who fought for their brothers and sisters in the field and served with their best for the same cause – We honor, thank, and salute you!
Triumph is only for those who are not afraid and those who never quits. Happy Veterans Day!
- With great pride and honor, we salute our heroes of past and present – the Veterans! Best wishes for Veterans Day!
- To all the brave soldiers who served our country with their best, Happy Soldiers Day!
- “Support our armed men and women!” we cry, but I say “Let us love our Veterans!” Let us never forget their valiancy and heroic deeds for our country.
- For your valiancy, great efforts, and sacrifices for our country, we salute you.
- To all who served as our armed forces, we thank and salute you! Your sacrifices in honor and duty for our nation are worthy to be praised. You truly are our heroes! Happy Hero’s Day!
Saying thank you won’t be enough because greater are your sacrifices just to fight for our freedom. Thank you for all the hardwork. With great pride, we salute and honor all our soldiers! Happy Veterans Day!
- This country will remain the homeland of the free as long as it is the home of the brave.
Happy Veterans Day Quotes Poems Wishes
- To be brave does not mean you’re not afraid. It means you’ll go anyway whatever may happen. Thank you Veterans!
- We are the “Land of the free” because of the bravery of our men and women who fought the battle for our liberty. With sincere gratitude and pride, we salute you and wish you celebrate this day dedicated for our heroes ,Veterans!
For preserving the liberty of our country, we proudly salute you! Happy Veterans Day!
- My greatest heroes are those who put their lives at risk for the sake of many and protect our world making it a better place – police, firefighters, and our soldiers. We salute your great efforts and sacrifices for our nation!
- We thank you for your great efforts, the way you protect us makes us feel safer and at ease. With great gratitude from the bottom of our hearts!
- Bravery is contagious. When a brave man stands up for what is right, the others are often affected and does the same.
- Your valiance, loyalty, and sacrifice for this nation will never be forgotten. Wishing you a Happy Veterans Day!
- Thank you so much for protecting us – our lives and the freedom of this country. Thank you for guarding us tirelessly. We salute and wish you a Happy Veterans Day!
- At this moment, twenty-five million veterans are living with us. These men and women selflessly fought for our nation’s liberty setting aside their civilian lives. With great pride and honor, they bravely put on their uniform to serve this country. Happy Veterans Day!
- Glad to wear the colors red, white, and blue because of our courageous men and women like you! Thank you for your hard work, sacrifices, and service. May you have a wonderful day!
- With our hearts filled with gratitude and joy and eyes filled with tears, we would like to thank our brave men and women who risked their lives and sacrificed everything for the sake of our country so that we can live a better life. Thank you so much and we wish you a Happy Veterans Day!
More than glory and honor, and history’s iron pen, was the thought of duty done and the compassion of his fellow men.
- With endless admiration and thanks, we wish you a Happiest Veterans Day ever! Thank you so much for serving our nation and protecting our homeland’s liberty.
- Throughout battles many of our men and women may fall, but their death was never in vain. Going out there and fighting is a great accomplishment by itself. All our soldiers are heroes, winners. We salute and wish you a Happy Hero’s Day!
Honoring the sacrifices, hard work, and service many have done for our nation for the sake of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day.
- My beloved son, your bravery, sacrifices, and patriotism brings great pride and honor to our family. Thank you so much. May you have a Happy Veterans Day!
Everyone rejoices when the war is over, but only a few remembers the brave soldiers who laid their lives and sacrificed their family for the country’s safety. Nothing can ever be equally enough to thank them for all their efforts. I wish you a great and Happy Veterans Day!
Best Veterans Day Quotes
- A hero is a man who’s dedicated to the formation and defense of reality conforming, life-changing values.
- Your acts of bravery, selflessness, and unconditional love for this nation will always be remembered. Today, we salute our veterans and thank them for their dedication and patriotism! Happy Veterans Day!
- Today is the day we should reminisce for those who fought valiantly for the pride, honor, and freedom of our country. Happy Veterans Day!
Consider your soldiers as your children, and they will be with you into the deepest valleys. Treat them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by your side even to the death.
- May the Lord Almighty bless the courageous men and women who risked their lives to preserve our freedom. Thank you for your sacrifices and services. Have a Happy Veterans Day!
- It’s an opportune day because it is a day of pride and honor. A day to show our appreciation and express our gratitude to all who sacrificed their lives serving for our fellow countrymen and nation. Happy Veterans Day!
- The veterans of our military troops have risked their lives in the battle to protect the freedom we enjoy. They have sacrificed and devoted their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment.
- Happy Veterans Day, Father and to all the fathers who dedicated their lives to serve and protect not only our family but our country. I am so proud of you!
- We will never forget your bravery, strength, and patriotism today and always. Have a Wonderful Day, soldier!
Unique Veterans Day Quotes
We hope you like this post Unique Veterans Day Quote For Boyfriend And Girlfriend 2018. Please share on social website like Facebook Twitter LinkedIn. Also add a comment in the comment section below. Thanks for visit.
Happy Veterans Day Quotes Poems :
- War Is Kind
Do not weep, babe, for war is kind.
Because your father tumbles in the yellow trenches,
Raged at his breast, gulped and died,
Do not weep.
War is kind.
- But fame is theirs – and future days
On pillar’d brass shall tell their praise;
Shall tell – when cold neglect is dead –
“These for their country fought and bled.”
- The Things That Make a Soldier Great
Endanger but that humble street whereon his children run,
You make a soldier of the man who never bore a gun.
What is it through the battle smoke the valiant soldier sees?
- In Flanders Fields
In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
!John McCrae (1915)!
- Tommy It’s Tommy this, and Tommy that,
And chuck him out the brute,
But it’s ‘Savior of his Country,’
When the guns begin to shoot.
But the past is just the same — and War’s a bloody game…
Have you forgotten yet?…
Look down, and swear by the slain of the War that you’ll never forget.
- Anthem for Doomed Youth
What passing-bells for these who die as cattle?
Only the monstrous anger of the guns.
Only the stuttering rifles’ rapid rattle
Can patter out their hasty orisons.
- Nefarious War
In the battlefield men grapple each other and die;
The horses of the vanquished utter lamentable cries to heaven,
While ravens and kites peck at human entrails,
Carry them up in their flight, and hang them on the branches of dead trees.
So this is all about the 10 Memorable Veterans Day Quotes X Memorable Veterans Day Quotes. You can download this from our site and give us feedback. Thanks for reading this. If you like the article please Don’t forget to share on Facebook, whatsapp, twitter, Google +, digg, StumbleUpon and other social sites and apps.