Happy Veterans Day Sayings Images Pictures USA America : Veterans day is officially honored the people who served the U.S. army. The veterans day is united state federal holiday observed on 11th November every year. Veterans day is celebrate in memory of the service of the U.S. military veterans. Veterans is the name given to the armed person who served the U.S. army for so many years. Firstly it’s named as “Armistice day”. But in 1945 some veterans decided to expand the celebration of armistice day and got the idea of “Veterans day”. From then Veterans day is originally scheduled to be celebrated on 11th of November every year.
Happy Veterans Day Sayings
- Ïn thé bégïnnïng of â chângé,
thé pâtrïot ïs â scârcé mân, ând brâvé,
ând hâtéd ând scornéd. Whén hïs câusé succééds,
thé tïmïd joïn hïm, for thén ït costs nothïng to bé â pâtrïot.” ~ Mârk Twâïn
- “Thé only wâr ïs thé wâr you fought ïn.
Évéry vétérân knows thât.”
- “Vâlor ïs â gïft.
Thosé hâvïng ït névér know for suré whéthér théy hâvé ït tïll thé tést comés.
Ând thosé hâvïng ït ïn oné tést névér know for sure
ïf théy wïll hâvé ït whén thé néxt tést comés.”
- “Don’t ïntérféré wïth ânythïng ïn thé Constïtutïon. Thât must bé mâïntâïnéd, for ït ïs thé only sâféguârd of our lïbértïés.” ~ Âbrâhâm Lïncoln
“Thé most cértâïn wây of énsurïng vïctory ïs to mârch brïskly ând ïn good ordér âgâïnst thé énémy, âlwâys éndéâvorïng to gâïn ground.” ~ Frédérïck thé Gréât
- “Pérféct vâlor ïs to béhâvé, wïthout wïtnéssés, âs oné would âct wéré âll thé world wâtchïng.”
- “Béttér thân honor ând glory, ând Hïstory’s ïron pén,
Wâs thé thought of duty doné ând thé lové of hïs féllow-mén.”
- Veterans Day Quotes and Sayings
Courâgé ïs contâgïous. Whén â brâvé mân tâkés â stând, thé spïnés of othérs âré oftén stïffénéd.
- Thé objéct of wâr ïs not to dïé for your country but to mâké thé othér bâstârd dïé for hïs.
- Â héro ïs soméoné who hâs gïvén hïs or hér lïfé to sométhïng bïggér thân onésélf.
Âs wé éxpréss our grâtïtudé, wé must névér forgét thât thé hïghést âpprécïâtïon ïs not to uttér words, but to lïvé by thém.
- Ïn thé bégïnnïng of â chângé thé pâtrïot ïs â scârcé mân, ând brâvé, ând hâtéd ând scornéd. Whén hïs câusé succééds, thé tïmïd joïn hïm, for thén ït costs nothïng to bé â pâtrïot.
- Thé only wâr ïs thé wâr you fought ïn. Évéry vétérân knows thât.
- Ïn wâr, théré âré no unwoundéd soldïérs.
Happy Veterans Day Sayings Images
The national veterans award was also created in 1954. Under this award the best veterans are awarded to serve the U.S. military for so many years. First national veterans award was received by congressman Rees of Kansas in Birmingham. Veterans day is a legal holiday in accordance with the United state federal holiday. The dedication day parade is organised by the government every year on 11th of November. It is the biggest event of the year for united states.
They celebrate it with the full dedication, excitement and enjoy every moment of the parade. Only one day before the Veterans day, the birthday of the United state marine cops is celebrated every year on 10th of November. Some of the images are there of the parade and veterans day celebration.
Happy Veterans Day Sayings and wishes
This Veterans day we are here to celebrate the serving of U.S. militant with you. We are very blessed that we have the group of persons who served not only the military but also served the humanity. some of the memorable quotes saying by the great leaders are there for you.
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude”.
- “The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment”
- “From the world wars of Europe to the jungles of the Far East, from the deserts of the Middle East to the African continent, and even here in our own hemisphere, our veterans have made the world a better place and America the great country we are today”.
Veterans Day Sayings Thank You – Veterans Day Quote
- To bé â vétérân, oné must know ând détérmïné oné’s prïcé for fréédom.
- On thïs Veterans Day, lét us rémémbér thé sérvïcé of our vétérâns, ând lét us rénéw our nâtïonâl promïsé to fulfïll our sâcréd oblïgâtïons to our vétérâns ând théïr fâmïlïés who hâvé sâcrïfïcéd so much so thât wé cân lïvé fréé.
- For thé vétérân, thânk you for brâvély doïng whât you’ré câlléd to do so wé cân sâfély do whât wé’ré fréé to do.Courâgé ïs âlmost â contrâdïctïon ïn térms. Ït méâns â strong désïré to lïvé tâkïng thé form of réâdïnéss to dïé.”
- “Thïs nâtïon wïll rémâïn thé lând of thé fréé only so long âs ït ïs thé homé of thé brâvé.”
- “But thé fréédom thât théy fought for, ând thé country grând théy wrought for, Ïs théïr monumént to-dây, ând for âyé.”
“Ï thïnk théré ïs oné hïghér offïcé thân présïdént ând Ï would câll thât pâtrïot.”
- Thânk you so much for protéctïng us – our lïvés ând thé fréédom of thïs country. Thânk you for guârdïng us tïréléssly. Wé sâluté ând wïsh you â Happy Veterans Day!
- Ât thïs momént, twénty-fïvé mïllïon vétérâns âré lïvïng wïth us. Thésé mén ând womén sélfléssly fought for our nâtïon’s lïbérty séttïng âsïdé théïr cïvïlïân lïvés. Wïth gréât prïdé ând honor, théy brâvély put on théïr unïform to sérvé thïs country. Happy Veterans Day!
- Glâd to wéâr thé colors réd, whïté, ând blué bécâusé of our courâgéous mén ând womén lïké you! Thânk you for your hârd work, sâcrïfïcés, ând sérvïcé. Mây you hâvé â wondérful dây!
Grand salute to those who served the humanity and U.S. military for so many years and create a great inspiration for all of us to serve our nation like this. So, let make it happen. Happy Veterans day 2018 to all. stay connected to us for more like this.